{It's about love, it's about compassion. It's about kindness and faith (it has nothing to do with 'luck'.)It's about patience.... It's about caring and sharing. It's about forgiveness.} ♥ :)

Saturday, November 10, 2012

No matter how temorary... goodbyes are just awful.

Sooo.. tomorrow is the big day that I have been waiting for, for so long. I leave for Mississippi.. People keep asking, "Are you excited?" My response, "...nervous...just nervous." I mean.. I am excited and it is exactly what I wanted, but even though it is what I wanted, I am SCARED! ..

I don't want to admit that, being scared..but I am. Scared that maybe I forgot everything... or what if nobody likes me and I don't make any friends... What if it doesn't go as I want this time too??? ... I think those are perfectly logical concerns. But... then again... I have been through much harder times.

Even though I'm not leaving forever, I still hate saying goodbye. It is LONG enough... I am going to miss everyone soooo much but this is something I need to do for me. And goodbye doesn't mean forever..just for now! :)))

Anddddd I am excited, FINALLY!!!! I felt like this day would never get here, but now it is! :D All of the crap I have had to go through, all of the stress this has caused me... hopefully it all pays off. It is now up to me and God! :) I am so grateful for all of the support from my friends and family, it means the world to me and I hope to make you all proud!

"All glory comes from daring to begin."-william shakespeare
 
This quote makes me feel a little better... :) We will never get anywher in life if we don't first decide to start somewhere. To get where you want, you have to make sacrifices... my sacrifice will only last a few months at a time. I can do it... I have dared to begin! :)
I plan to write as often as I can, but I'm not promising anything. I will probably be busy, but I will be sure to tell you all about Mississippi! Sooo even though I hate to say it.. Goodbye, for now! :) and God bless! <3
 
-love-
  dan


2 comments:

  1. Ooooo miss Danielle,,,, I am very proud of you,,,, miss that smile every morning tho....but I kno that's where you need to be...you will be ok!!! take care and be careful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo miss Danielle,,,, I am very proud of you,,,, miss that smile every morning tho....but I kno that's where you need to be...you will be ok!!! take care and be careful!!!

    ReplyDelete