{It's about love, it's about compassion. It's about kindness and faith (it has nothing to do with 'luck'.)It's about patience.... It's about caring and sharing. It's about forgiveness.} ♥ :)

Sunday, March 30, 2014

God is NOT Dead!


   As some of you may already know, a new movie has recently come out... GOD'S NOT DEAD! I have been waiting for it to come to a town near me, and finally it did! :) Part of me was worried that the movie wouldn't be what I expected, but oh my... it was sooo much more!!

   These past five or some odd months I have been fighting my own battle. The hardest battle I have encountered yet. My character was being insulted and my faith put to the test. But I realized God 'crippled' me so I would run to Him. I have never felt a presence as strong as the one God has in my life. In the movie when a classmate asks Josh Wheaton why he wants to prove Gods existence, Josh replies, "I think of Jesus as my friend and I don't want to disappoint Him. You see to me, He's not dead, He's alive." That's what He is... a friend! He loves us... He loves us so much He gave His life for mine, He gave His life for yours. :) And He surely is ALIVE!! :)

   Atheists say we can't prove Gods existence, but no one has nor will anyone DISPROVE His existence. It isn't possible. Part of me wants to use all of the facts I learned from the movie and defend Him right here, right now, BUT I want everyone to witness this amazing movie for themselves before I give anything away.
 
   One friend mentioned how happy I seemed after watching the movie. How can I not be when I think about God? He is an amazing and an awesome God and frequently I'm selfish. Selfish in a way that I wonder why things are going wrong in MY life, when I should be more trusting in Him. I'm being a hypocrite, like many Christians. I am so undeserving, yet He thinks I am to die for. He saved my life more than once.... Not only did He die on that cross for me, but He saved my soul all over again a few months ago, like I said, I feel His presence more than ever. :) Despite my lack of patience and all, He has never given up on me and it's such a wonderful feeling knowing my faith can never be destroyed!!

 (Newsboys, God's Not Dead music video)

  Some may be doubtful, but this movie really moved me and I could watch it over and over. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I. Have a great one and God Bless!

-dan-

No comments:

Post a Comment