{It's about love, it's about compassion. It's about kindness and faith (it has nothing to do with 'luck'.)It's about patience.... It's about caring and sharing. It's about forgiveness.} ♥ :)

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Keep your head high gorgeous...

Good evening everyone! Sooo..I apologize... I have been slacking a little bit on my posts this week. I suppose I haven't exactly been following my own advice about staying positive and not letting people bother me. This whole week I've let people get the best of me... Some people are just rude. That is all there is to it and we can't let them get to us.

“This life is what you make it. Not matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up becuase if you give up, you'll never find your soul mate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.”
― Marilyn Monroe

Even though people get to us, we can't blame it on them. It's easy to do that, but we are the ones who control our attitude on a situation. ...Personally.... I kind of suck at not letting people get to me. You focus on the things they say or do and forget about the people who really matter...  Why does it matter what your haters think when you have people who ACTUALLY care about you that have a different opinion?? We all do it.. Why are we soooo focused on those other people? Shouldn't our friends and families opinions mean the most to us? My answer... UH DUHH! ...but we still always crave those other peoples' approval.

Like the quote states, we will have many friends. Fake and true ones... some will come and go, but there will always be those few that will be by your side through it all, and there will be times you don't always agree with them either.. but don't ever let your pride get in the way of ANY relationship!! ..I said in a previous post to never give up.. just keep on trying until you succeed... well.... I'm serious... You will get there. ...I love how this quote just about sums it all up! :) Life is a beautiful thing.. don't believe me?? Venture your way out to the country roads... look at the trees, the open skies, and the beautiful wildlife! ... Take a little stroll and smell the fresh air... (hopefully there isn't a feed lot nearby hehe) ..listen to the sound of... wind? the breeze through the grass and trees, the birds chirping...  what a beautiful world we live in!! :D

"Keep your head high gorgeous, there are people that would kill to see you fall."-unknown ...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this quote! I think some people major in that sort of thing... watching people fall. They can't be satisfied with the happiness of others. BUT..People only hate those who are great! :D ..That right there should be a little motivation.

Have an amazing night!!
-love-
  dan

3 comments:

  1. WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! Yesssss...so true..and as a friend and coworker of yours....you would have NEVER known that you were agitated...always smiling...YAYYYY!! Thanks for the reminder girlie!! :) PS..that's my FAVORITE Marilyn Monroe quote!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molls! I'm glad people can't tell a whole lot...but yes..agitated indeed. Oh well.. gotta take my own advice and look on the positive side! :D And yes I LOVE LOVE LOVE that quote!!!!

      Delete
  2. I Just want to say "we" all need to learn from you and Molly....I tend to wear my emotions out there for everyone to see,,, and I know sometimes it ain't pretty....lol... But you guys make me want to be a better person..... : )

    ReplyDelete