{It's about love, it's about compassion. It's about kindness and faith (it has nothing to do with 'luck'.)It's about patience.... It's about caring and sharing. It's about forgiveness.} ♥ :)

Monday, September 17, 2012

Stars...


Okay...sooo I've been kinda slacking pretty bad lately. I've had plenty I wanted to talk about, I just haven't had the motivation. So much has happened this past month, it's been crazy_ crazy, crazy, crazy!!!! One of my favorite things to do, like most girls, is to browse Pinterest! :) ...not just that... QUOTES...I love finding new ones!

"Stars can't shine without darkness." I love it! ...It's just like "...learning to dance in the rain..." Without bad days how could you ever have any good days? If everyday were good, would it actually be that great? If everything went the way we wanted it to, would we actually try and accomplish all we are capable of? Probably not!

 I know personally that I would not be where I am if things went great for me right out of highschool...  If I hadn't torn my ACL in highschool...well I could have done without that, but I would have then joined the Army, instead of the Air Force and missed out on the many opportunities I accomplished later and the absolutely amazing people I met along the way!_If everything worked out how I expected, I would still be with my first boyfriend or the next one and so on... no offense...but no thanks.Some of those ended pretty badly and caused some heartache, but I would have never learned what I truly deserve. There are soooo many things I would have preferred not going through, but without all of that darkness... I wouldn't have seen any light. I wouldn't have accomplished so much. I wouldn't have appreciated my accomplishments so much!

It's hard looking around sometimes and seeing other people live, what looks like, an easy life. I do believe other people 'have it all'...get through life so much easier, but I also know that everyone has their own obstacles as well. We shouldn't compare our lives to someone else's anyway.... God created us all in His own image. He created us all with a specific purpose. God knows all of our stories, He is writing every single one of them, so why in the world do I want someone else's story?? I shouldn't... but sometimes... I do. I should trust in the Lord and be satisfied with His work...and I try. We should all try a little harder to be more satisfied with what we have. It's great to have goals and dreams, but don't forget of the things you do have while you are going after the things you want! :)

Stars are one of the most beautiful things!! I love living in the country... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! :D I don't have to squint really hard to see those stars... unless it's super cloudy, I get to see them every night or morning! Hehe _But could you imagine... a night sky without any stars?? How boring would that be? Just...BLACK! ...but like it says.. you can't see those stars without the darkness! ..I don't see anyone laying out during the day to look at them!

Just stay postive and have a little faith... You will get where you are going. PATIENCE is key! :) Have a great day/night!! :) God bless!!

-love-
  dan

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely, positively beautiful...I really needed to read this tonight...and love the conversation that we had earlier today...this post is sooo perfect and dead on...truth...patience...yessss!! Love you girlie...you are SO beyond your years!! Love ya!!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I am glad you liked it..hard getting back into it after a couple weeks. I'm glad it helped too and OF COURSE!! I love our convos!! I am here for you anytime you want! <3 LOVE YOUUU!

      Delete