{It's about love, it's about compassion. It's about kindness and faith (it has nothing to do with 'luck'.)It's about patience.... It's about caring and sharing. It's about forgiveness.} ♥ :)

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Time is of the essence...

Happy Tuesday!!! :) So while I was trying to think about a topic for today, I had to glance up at the clock to see how much time I had left to think of something...and then... it dawned on me... TIME. Everything we do revolves around time. ...we have to be to work at a certain time, we definitely get off  work at a certain time. We would be lost without it. “Time is what we want most,but what we use worst.” -William Penn ...We never have ENOUGH time...

Remember, we can never get it back.  Don't waste your time on pointless things... "Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." -unknown  Of course, pointless to you may not be pointless to someone else. But while there is still TIME, spend it with the ones you love, doing the things you love. Be happy, because life is too beautiful and too short to be anything else...  grudge holding is a waste of time to me. An amazing friend of mine once said to me, "why let someone have that type of control over you???" and she was right. You just let them win... and waste YOUR time. ..I know I have let many people get to me, and I shouldn't have. ..but next time it happens...just remember how valuable time is.

Make each and every day count. You may not be exactly where you want to be at the moment. (Trust me, I know all about that.) but.. don't ever give up. I believe everything happens for a reason. I am where I am because it effects where I am going. Focus on a goal and go after it. Don't try and fail and then give up... try and try and try some more! It will happen. It may be the hardest thing you will ever have to do and it may take some time, but it will be worth it. and you will be oh so proud of yourself. ..what an amazing feeling that is!!

...another thing with time is patience. It is the hardest thing to have... but we need it, or else time takes forever. Seems as if time is the shortest and the longest thing ever... we have such a short time doing and being with the ones we love, but when it comes to bad times or boring...time goes on and on. So patience is definitely a key factor. If you have patience and determination, the time you spend will get you were you want to go. :)

“The future is uncertain but the end is always near.” -Jim Morrison ...Never take a single moment for granted... because we will never know when the clock is about to stop.

Have an absolutely amazing night!! :) God Bless!!
-love-
  dan

4 comments:

  1. THIS IS YOUR BEST ONE YETTTTT....Ohhhhhh, I wish that I would have write it...love, love, LOVVVVVVE!!!! Very well said...and as you know, but I just gotta say it again...love ya girlie!!!! FABULOUS work!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dani love the post... You are right we have such a short time here on earth why waste it being a grouch!! :D (do I feel a 2nd newsletter submission?!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH BOY!! sooo much pressure! hehe... i still need to submit the first one to him... but... i havent printed it yet..oops. ..tomorrow :D

      Delete