{It's about love, it's about compassion. It's about kindness and faith (it has nothing to do with 'luck'.)It's about patience.... It's about caring and sharing. It's about forgiveness.} ♥ :)

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Why worry???


Finally!! Tomorrow is Friday...awww sweet, sweet Fridays! It surely has been a long week, like every other... but anyway, I've been trying to think long and hard about what I wanted to talk about. I always look up quotes, it's one of my favorite things to do! Quotes to live by!! ...They really do sum it all up with only a few short sentences.

Every week at work seems to be getting worse and worse. I'm still here and I don't understand what is taking the AF so long..And it's having a huge strain on my attitude.. I know I'll get my orders sooner or later, but waiting is not my strong suit. I worry about how my training is going to go. I worry about my dad and my mom and my brother and my whole family. I worry about all my friends, the decisions they all make... I worry about the decisions I make. I worry about who I am and where I am going... all I do is worry. WORRY, WORRY, WORRY!! ...but... why??

I found this quote tonight that sums it right up. "If your problem has a solution then...why worry about it? If your problem doesn’t have a solution then...why worry about it?" ~ Chinese Proverb You can't really say it any other way... if you have a solution, then I suppose you no longer have a problem... and if you don't have a solution, what's it matter anyway, whatever happens, happens.

Me telling you not to worry isn't going to help either... We all worry. Even after reading that quote, I am still me. My momma calls me a little worry wart. I never do anything that could get me in trouble, because that's what I do...I think of all the consequences or all the benefits of something. ...I absolutely hate it when I talk myself out of having some "fun." ..I do it quite often. Something sounds like a blast, but then I ask myself what kind of trouble I could get into. ..So I worry..and don't end up doing it... I think my friends hate that about me, but...at the same time, I like that about myself.

...a little sidenote...  I chose a butterfly picture for this topic because I find them very calming... they are just so peaceful and beautiful. :))) How could they not comfort you?? :)

Just try and remind yourself to not worry so much...I'll do the same. There really is no point, but sometimes, I feel we don't have a choice..it just happens. Have a calm, relaxing night everyone!! :) and God bless!
-love-
  dan

No comments:

Post a Comment