{It's about love, it's about compassion. It's about kindness and faith (it has nothing to do with 'luck'.)It's about patience.... It's about caring and sharing. It's about forgiveness.} ♥ :)

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Colors... RED,WHITE,BLUE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Independence Day!! ...it is here once again_ Unfortunately last year, I didn't get to celebrate with my family, but I did spend it with some very amazing people who forever changed my life _my fellow wingmen!! :)) ...maybe someday I will touch on everything we went through..even though we didn't experience any war yet, it was a challenge all the same. ..BMT...WORST AND BEST time of my life.
We made it through boot camp...
..and became great friends at tech school!!

 
 ...Flight 242...
Honor flight, Beast Excellence, Top PT

There are many people who say we don't need these wars-to some extent, I agree. There are many things that could be avoided... There are also some people who say the soldiers now aren't the heroes or aren't the ones giving us this freedom. Originally...NO. They did not give us this freedom, but NOW..they do. Without our soldiers today, our country would be even worse than everyone thinks it already is. If we had nobody fighting to this day then that freedom that was accomplished in the late 1700s would have been for nothing! What those men fought for would have been for NOTHING! _I respect peoples' decisions to not support the war, but not supporting the troops?? ...They give up so much for everyone in this country...and the soldiers aren't to blame for the war. They simply do as they are told. ..and I don't mean to sound rude, but if you don't support the troops or this country....then..uhhhhh...why are you here? ..perhaps another country would make you happier? or perhaps..not.

Some people will use a few soldiers who have done bad things as an example..but MOST soldiers have the right intentions. Just like anything else there are bad priests, cops, doctors, teachers, electricians, SOLDIERS, firefighters.....you get the picture... It isn't the job...it's the people. Just because a few soldiers get "blood hungry" doesn't make the rest of the crew bad. ..I signed my name for all the right intentions..and I am not being bias about this situation.. I signed my name because I care about this country..along with thousands of other men and women! :))

I have an even cooler picture I need to get on here...
These girls...they were my family. TRUST is huge!! :))


I wanna know what today means to everyone else... are you proud to be an American?? Through all this chaos... I am!! :D This world will never be perfect, so we should stop expecting perfection. Meaning... this country seems like it may be going in the crapper at times, but... it's just little kinks that need worked out..and hopefully soon..they are worked out. *family, friends, fireworks, food* I hope through all the fun, EVERYONE stays safe!! :)

I may barely talk to some of my fellow brothers and sisters, but I think about them everyday. They are sacrificing their lives for soooo little! And.. I have respect for each and every one of them! ...And I worry about them all more than ever! I thank them tremendously AND the past and the future soldiers!! HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!

May God Bless You All & Stay SAFE!!! :)))
-love-
  dan

3 comments:

  1. Another awesome post keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and who is this and why are you anonymous??

      Delete
  2. BTW we miss and think about u 2

    ReplyDelete